Head of Business Development
We are looking for an experienced Head of Business Development with an insatiable appetite for growth. You will spearhead our agency’s lead generation, develop and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities, and coordinate all aspects of proposal and pitch preparation to secure new client partnerships. You will initiate and lead external conversations and use internal resources to deliver detailed proposals, pitch presentations and other supporting sales materials.
Requirements: You must speak and write perfect English. You must have over 10 years sales experience, at least 3 of which should be in a senior business development role within a digital marketing agency.
Jobs Spec: You will develop a sales strategy, spearhead quarterly lead generation activities, identify business opportunities, contact potential clients, manage the sales cycle and oversee on-going client relationships. Your responsibilities will include:
- To acheive monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identify potential new clients
- Ensure that AccuraCast is invited to major business pitches
- To maintain client relationships and uphold high client retention rates
In order to carry out this role successfully, you will need to be well-versed with search, online advertising, and social media.
Additional qualifications (preferred):
- Existing list of contacts that can be brought in and nurtured in order to immediately start building a sales pipeline
- Demonstrable ability to build and lead a highly effective sales team
Required to start summer 2016.
Salary: Strong base + high uncapped commission.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Show us you’ve got what it takes