Paid Search & Paid Social Media Executive
If you’re an experienced PPC, paid search marketing, display advertising, or social media advertising executive, this position offers the perfect opportunity to further your career with a rapidly-growing agency that’s on the cutting edge of technology and marketing.
|Job title:||Paid Search & Social Media Executive|
|Job type:||Full time|
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
|Base salary:||£25,000 – £30,000 / year|
|Benefits:||Private medical insurance, pension, 28 days annual leave, free (healthy) snacks, Cycle scheme, table football|
We’re looking for smart, driven graduates. AccuraCast is an agency at the forefront of the most exciting and fastest growing field of technology and marketing.
You will manage Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, DV 360 / DoubleClick – Display & Video 360, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads accounts, analyse results, identify areas of improvement, optimise campaign performance, create social media updates, and manage online marketing tasks for live client projects.
Job duties will also include writing concise and professional ad copy and social media posts, optimising pay per click bids and budgets, analysing keyword, ad, audience, and site performance data, and identifying opportunities to help our clients achieve their goals. You will also be able to continually identify new avenues to promote our clients’ brands.
Vast volumes of data are available for all clients, and the ideal candidate will thrive on working with Big Data to analyse performance, segment markets, and identify trends / opportunities. You will also bring strong writing and communications skills to the job, as well as ruthless attention to detail.
You will join a small team, and be expected to learn quickly whilst on the job. You should be already savvy when it comes to using internet technologies.
The position opens up a lot of opportunities to improve your knowledge of Google Search, Display, and Video marketing using Google Ads, Bing Ads, programmatic advertising, as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising platforms.
- At least 2 years of paid media (PPC, DV 360, and/or Facebook Ads) management experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 or higher from a top-tier university
- Excellent, native-level written English (copy writing skills will be tested)
- Comfortable working with numbers and data
- Google AdWords or Facebook Blueprint qualified
- Extreme attention to detail
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Background in data analysis or mathematics
- Candidates with a Marketing or Business specialisation
- Photoshop / InDesign expertise
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of landing page testing platforms
- Ability to speak other Western / Northern European languages
- Email your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Prepare to crunch some big numbers during your interview!