Social Media Marketing Consultant
If you’re a smart, driven graduate from a top-tier university, looking to launch a career in business consulting, digital advertising, and social media marketing, we need to talk! AccuraCast is an agency at the forefront of the most exciting and fastest growing field of technology and marketing.
|Job title:||Social Media Marketing Consultant|
|Job type:||Full time|
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
|Base salary:||£25,000 – £30,000 / year|
|Benefits:||Private medical insurance, pension, 28 days annual leave, free (healthy) snacks, Cycle scheme, table football|
We are looking for a number of brilliant business grads to join our team to work on exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
Creating and promoting our clients’ online content through social media will be the primary responsibility. You will manage social media properties on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter, including daily monitoring, posting, and content development. Your duties will include coordinating and implementing social media marketing strategies to create brand awareness online, initiating social conversations, measuring the impact of social media programs, analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, and regularly sharing feedback and insights with clients, to help them evolve their strategies.
You will work with an experienced team of professionals who will train you on the job. Your tasks will include creating and managing Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter marketing campaigns, analysing results, identifying areas of growth, creating social media updates, and steering online marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You will be expected to learn quickly whilst on the job. You should be extremely savvy when it comes to using internet technologies. Your work in this position will contribute to the process of promoting our clients’ brands online.
The position opens up a lot of opportunities to improve your knowledge of Search, Display, and Social Media marketing.
Job duties will also include analysing ad data, creating innovative ad campaigns, writing engaging content, professional copy, and social media posts. You will also be able to continually identify new avenues to promote our clients and their brands online.
- Must hold a degree from a top-tier university
- Excellent written English (English copy writing skills will be tested)
- Avid social media usage – we will review your social media skills as part of the selection process
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Photoshop skills highly desirable
- Major in English, marketing or business preferred
- Prior knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook advertising
- Candidates with prior social media marketing experience ++
- Background in marketing, journalism, or copy writing is desirable
- Ability to speak other Western / Northern European languages
- Email your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Prepare to crunch some big numbers during your interview!