PPC & Social Media Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity for a person with an analytical background to develop a career in PPC advertising and social media marketing with an agency in the most exciting and fastest growing field of technology and marketing – Digital Marketing.
Job Spec: You will be expected to manage Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads accounts, analyse results, identify areas of improvement, optimise campaign performance, create social media updates, and manage online marketing tasks for live client projects.
Vast volumes of data are available for all clients, and the ideal candidate will thrive on working with Big Data to analyse performance, segment markets, and identify trends / opportunities. You will also bring strong writing and communications skills to the job, as well as ruthless attention to detail.
You will join a small team, and be expected to learn quickly whilst on the job. You should be already savvy when it comes to using internet technologies. Your work in this position will contribute to the process of promoting our clients’ brands and websites through online advertising.
The position opens up a lot of opportunities to improve your knowledge of Google Search, Display, and Video marketing using AdWords, programmatic advertising, as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising platforms.
Job duties will also include writing concise and professional ad copy and social media posts, optimising pay per click bids and budgets, analysing keyword, ad, audience, and site performance data, and identifying opportunities to help our clients achieve their goals. You will also be able to continually identify new avenues to promote our clients’ websites and brands.
- Excellent written English (English copy writing skills will be tested)
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 or higher
- Prior knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook advertising
- Able to analyse large volumes of data and graphs to spot trends
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Background in data analysis or mathematics
- Passed the Google AdWords exams
- PPC management experience
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of landing page testing platforms
- Ability to speak other Western / Northern European languages
- Email your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Prepare to crunch some big numbers during your interview!