Esports Social Media Marketing Consultant
If you’re a smart, driven graduate from a top-tier university, looking to launch a career in sports marketing, digital marketing, or social media marketing, we need to talk!
|Job title:||Social Media Marketing Consultant – Esports|
|Job type:||Full time|
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
|Base salary:||£25,000 – £35,000 / year|
|Benefits:||Private medical insurance, pension, 28 days annual leave, free (healthy) snacks, cycle scheme, table football|
We are looking for a number of brilliant marketing grads to join our team to work on exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
You will work with an experienced team of professionals who will train you on the job. Your tasks will include creating and managing Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter marketing campaigns, analysing results, identifying areas of growth, creating social media updates, and steering online marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You will be expected to learn quickly whilst on the job. You should be extremely savvy when it comes to using internet technologies. Your work in this position will contribute to the process of promoting our clients’ brands online.
The position opens up a lot of opportunities to improve your knowledge of Search, Display, and Social Media marketing.
Job duties will also include analysing ad data, creating innovative ad campaigns, writing engaging content, professional copy, and social media posts. You will also be able to continually identify new avenues to promote our clients and their brands online.
- Must hold a degree from a top university
- Excellent written English (English copy writing skills will be tested)
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Comfortable working with numbers and data
- Avid social media usage – we will review your social media skills as part of the selection process
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends, and travel overseas to attend client events after normal business hours.
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Major in marketing, journalism, business, or English preferred
- Basic video editing skills highly desired
- Background in marketing, social media, or copy writing is desirable
- Candidates with prior social media marketing experience ++
- Ability to speak other Western / Northern European languages
- Past Facebook / Instagram marketing experience would be great
- Email your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Prepare to show off your social writing skills during your interview!