|Hours:||24 hours per week|
|Base salary:||£10 – £20 / hour|
|Benefits:||Free (healthy) snacks, table football|
You will work with our digital marketing team to develop advanced scripts within the Google Ads interface. You will bring strong coding skills to the job as well as ruthless attention to detail. You will join a small team and be expected to learn quickly whilst on the job. You will be extremely savvy when it comes to coding with JS.
- Able to communicate perfectly in English
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 or higher, or working towards one.
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Prior knowledge of Google AdWords
- Experience with other web technologies.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an on-site interview and coding aptitude test