Head of Business Development
We’re looking for a “hunter” – someone who’s hungry for growth, but also have the ability to lead, inspire and win through the team. You will have a strong commercial focus, solid negotiation skills, and a customer-centric view. Our ideal candidate is outgoing and enthusiastic with a robust character that never gives up. You will be a driven self-starter and able to deal with the ambiguity of a growing company. Naturally you will be accountable and target orientated.
Jobs Spec: You will work with the directors to develop and implement a growth strategy for the agency. This will include recruiting a team of junior sales personnel, training them, identifying opportunities, and working with your team to contact prospects, set up meetings, and close deals with small, medium and large businesses in the UK.
We have a very good reputation built over the last 14 years and we expect all our representatives to uphold the brand values and carry out business in a highly professional manner. Your responsibilities will include:
- Acheiving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identifying potential new clients
- Ensuring that AccuraCast is invited to major business pitches
- Maintaining client relationships and uphold high client retention rates
In order to carry out this role successfully, you will need to be well-versed with search, online advertising, and social media.
- At least 5 years of prior B2B sales experience within an agency
- Be extremely articulate and fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be very comfortable with use of all Internet technologies
- Be motivated and able to work on your own and in a team
- Have a UK or EU passport or right to work full time in the UK
We especially love:
- Candidates who speak multiple languages
- AdWords and Facebook qualified individuals
- Extremely successful track records growing SEO / PPC sales
Salary: Strong base + high uncapped commission.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Show us you’ve got what it takes