Account Manager – Digital Marketing
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing agency account manager to manage client relationships. We’re looking for smart, driven professionals with prior experience in a digital marketing agency. .
|Job title:||Account Manager|
|Job type:||Full time / Part time / Flexible|
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
|Base salary:||£35,000 – £45,000 / year|
|Benefits:||Private medical insurance, 28 days annual leave, free (healthy) snacks, table football|
You will liaise with our consultants and clients to devise marketing strategies that will deliver results and grow their business.
This is a strategic role and you will be instrumental in handling an existing client pool on our team and ensure our clients are getting the most out of their partnership with our agency. You will be a key point of contact responsible for retaining and growing the business, by becoming a true partner to some of the world’s most exciting brands.
Job duties will include:
- Day-to-day communication with clients, time management, leadership, problem solving
- Keeping our prospective and existing clients informed of our services, detailing new opportunities that will help them grow
- Establishing relationships with prospects and current clients by demonstrating in-depth institutional knowledge, understanding their specific business needs
- Customising account plans for clients, outlining service delivery and growth strategies
- Using existing client relationships to contact new business leads within the client’s organisation to maximise on cross-sell opportunities
- Pursuing, negotiating, and closing cross-sell opportunities through a consultative sales approach
- Working side-by-side, supporting our business development team to deliver new business pitches
You will join a small team, and be expected to hit the ground running. You should be already savvy when it comes to working with digital marketing and the workings of a good account manager.
- At least 3 years of marketing agency account management experience
- At least 1 year experience working in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of holding commercial negotiations within a senior client base
- Excellent, native-level written English (copy writing skills will be tested)
- Proficiency at creating & delivering presentations
- Extreme attention to detail
- Willingness to occasionally travel overseas and attend business networking or client relationship development events after normal business hours.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Follow us on social media for updates