Digital Marketing Assistant
Marketing graduate? Detail oriented? Well organised? Here’s the perfect opportunity to launch a career with a digital marketing agency.
|Job title:||Digital Marketing Assistant|
|Job type:||Full time|
|Base salary:||£18,000 / year|
|Benefits:||Private medical insurance, 28 days annual leave, free (healthy) snacks, table football|
The role is to support the senior management and marketing team. Your job will cover of two main streams of work: marketing assistance and administrative assistance.
As marketing assistant, you will:
- Create interesting blog posts for the business, to be used on the website and cited on social media
- Design interesting graphics, take beautiful pictures, and edit media for use on website and on social networks
- Write concise and professional ad copy and social media posts
- Review Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads accounts for the agency, analyse results, work with other team members to identify areas of improvement, and optimise campaign performance
- Build relationships with industry blogs and news sites to promote our brand, our research, and our content to industry influencers and publications
- Continually identify new avenues to promote our brands.
As administrative assistant, you will:
- Provide administrative services including diary management, booking and preparing for meetings, monitoring tasks and emails, fielding calls, and noting down minutes of important meetings
- Manage business expenses, client payments, following up late payments, matching receipts and monitoring credit card statements
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Collate and distribute team meeting action items every week
- Work with the senior leaders to create company presentations
- The position opens up a lot of opportunities to improve your knowledge of Google Search, Display, and Video marketing using AdWords, programmatic advertising, as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written English (copy writing skills will be tested)
- Solid problem-solving capabilities and the ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent organisation skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid work ethic, self-motivated and a genuine team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Candidates with a Marketing specialisation
- Photoshop / InDesign expertise
- Ability to speak more than one Western / Northern European language.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Don’t forget to follow us on social media and engage with us