Senior Paid Media Specialist
Do you have 4+ years of paid media (PPC / search, display & social media) marketing and advertising experience with an agency where you were specifically servicing FTSE 100 clients and well-known brands?
Are you a smart, driven graduate from a top-tier university, looking to advance your career with a fast-growing agency?
If so, we need to talk!
We are looking for an experienced PPC / paid media advertising specialist to join our team to work on exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
|Job title:||Senior Paid Media Specialist|
|Job type:||Full time / Part time / Flexible|
|Hours:||20 – 40 hours per week|
|Base salary:||£25,000 – £65,000 / year (pro-rated)|
|Benefits:||Private medical insurance, 28 days annual leave, free (healthy) snacks, table football|
Your tasks will include creating and managing Google, Programmatic, Facebook, and Instagram advertising campaigns, analysing results, identifying areas of growth, and steering online marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You will hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate the ability to turn PPC accounts profitable and scale them up rapidly. You should be extremely savvy when it comes to using paid media technologies – Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV 360, and other paid media platforms. Your work in this position will contribute to the process of promoting our clients’ brands online.
Job duties will also include analysing ad data, creating innovative ad campaigns, devising paid search and social media strategies, and reviewing/editing ad copy and social media posts. You will also be able to continually identify new avenues to promote our clients and their brands online.
- 4+ years of PPC management experience
- 2+ years of paid social management experience (can be part of the above)
- 2+ years of paid media experience (can be part of the above)
- Proven results for major brands – proof must be shown during interview
- Must hold a degree from a good university
- Excellent written English (English copy writing skills will be tested)
- Comfortable working with numbers and data
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Major in marketing, journalism, business, or English preferred
- Background in marketing, social media, or copy writing is desirable
- Ability to speak other Western / Northern European languages.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Include a cover letter that clearly states your retail experiences and demonstrates verifiable examples of successful campaigns you’ve created and/or managed.