As our service offering to clients across the UK and Europe increases we would like to appoint a number of SEO specialists to work on organic search engine optimisation projects for clients. The position is based in London, UK.
Requirements: You must speak and write perfect English. Knowledge of HTML, CSS styling, XML and PHP is an absolute requirement. You must have at least 2 years SEO experience within an agency or on the client side. Prior experience handling server-side scripting is highly desirable.
SEO Jobs Spec: You will work on specific client SEO projects from start to finish. The actual scope of this work will also change as the search industry evolves. Your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual traffic targets for clients
- Drive new optimisation efforts to push client ranking higher
- Work with link builders to identify opportunities and means to improve client positioning
- Reporting on and present work done and results achieved to clients
- Maintain client relationships with the business development manager.
In order to carry out this role successfully, you will need to be well-versed with search technology, new media and social media technologies.
Additional qualifications (preferred):
- Experience developing websites from scratch – design and coding
- Understanding of ecommerce and content management platforms
- Experience using blog software such as the WordPress codex
- Understanding of server-side coding for sites hosted on Microsoft and Linux
- Demonstrable ability to make websites rank higher on search results for competitive keyphrases.
Required to start as soon as possible.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Make us notice you 🙂