This is important…
2021 could make or break your business. We’re all hoping for a quick recovery. But 2020 has taught us that hope isn’t a strategy. So, here are 5 things we’re planning for all our clients in 2021, and would recommend you do them too:
- Identify your purpose – know what makes your brand special to your customers, and refocus your marketing activity around that USP.
- Plan for recovery – devise a strategy to promote your products and services right from the start when consumer behaviour turns around; Conserve budgets now, if appropriate, to ensure you have enough for when you need to push.
- Optimise your brand presence – now is the time to invest in organic growth initiatives, including site speed and visitor experience improvements, as well as SEO and thought leadership.
- Plan your resources and needs – identify your capabilities and any skills gaps that have arisen due to business restructuring during the pandemic; Ensure you have provisions in place to do the work you will need to when the time comes.
- Prepare for a cookieless future – this is extremely important for performance marketing, and really needs to be sorted out in 2021, if you wish to remain competitive in 2022.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
See you next year!! In the meantime, enjoy these classic videos from our Christmas archives…