More than half of the world’s online population speak languages other than English, representing important and relatively untapped audiences, and the potential for huge growth in business.
AccuraCast specialises in helping our clients expand their search engine optimisation and pay-per-click marketing campaigns to reach these audiences worldwide. We have implemented successful multilingual SEO and PPC campaigns for companies as diverse as Stella Artois, Emirates airline, and insurance company Europ Assistance. Whether you are branching out to reach affluent consumers in Western Europe, or mass audiences in the developing economies, we can help you to talk their language.
Range Of Multilingual Services
Why we’re first for multilingual services
Native speakers – in more than a dozen languages.
Multilingual experts – our team combines language skills with search engine marketing expertise.
Knowledge of cultures and societies – we are more than simply language experts. Our team is drawn from many countries and cultures, bringing in-depth understanding of cultural nuances.
Specialists in multilingual marketing – we have extensive experience in running multilingual campaigns for companies large and small.
Open up new markets – easily extend your existing campaigns into new markets and territories.
Proven ROI – simply translating keywords into foreign languages can lead to costly mistakes. Our experts will ensure your money is spent wisely, and the right audiences are targeted.
- For software developers, Roxio, we set up a multilingual search and display advertising campaign to sell their products online to businesses and consumers in France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden and Denmark.
- Ukrainian, Russian, French, Spanish & English searchers were targeted through extensive localised keyword research for the popular Belgian beer, Stella Artois.
- We developed a campaign to target global audiences in 10 languages via multiple search platforms for World Cup Tickets.
- EC provide English language courses at a number of schools in the UK, Malta and USA. A The multilingual SEO strategy we devised is imperative to their success, allowing them to reach potential students who don’t speak English.
- Europ Assistance provide travel, home, health and motor insurance and assistance products for individuals and businesses worldwide. A multilingual link building campaign helped strengthen their search engine positioning and established the brand as the leading provider of travel assistance.
Importance of dedicated SEM for each language
Every language has its own nuances. Common phrases in one language can mean something completely different if poorly translated. Technical terminology often requires special awareness of the local linguistics. It’s vital, therefore, that companies marketing products and services in multiple countries be able to fully grasp the local tradition and languages.
Much more than just translation
At AccuraCast, we understand that localising websites and marketing campaigns is about far more than simply translation. It’s also about cultures, perspectives, attitudes and approaches. There’s a subtlety to the process – and we bring a unique perspective. On our profile pages you’ll see our team has a truly international flavour.
We’ve managed campaigns in more than a dozen languages, including: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Japanese, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Korean and Chinese. We also know these cultures and understand their economies and societies. This means that we can bring our flair, our experience and our innovation to bear virtually anywhere in the world where you do business.
Call us on 0800 019 6813 or Request a Quote
Find out how our multilingual services can help you open up new markets.