Microsoft adCenter will launch an updated version of their paid search advertising platform. The superficial updates are aimed at pleasing advertisers by making the system easier to use.
The updates include:
- Renaming “Orders” to “Ad Groups”
- Easier navigation between ad groups and campaigns
- Bulk editting for keywords
- Adding data sets (keywords, ad groups or campaigns) to Favourites, to enable quick review of high-maintenance keywords or groups
- Enhancements to the campaign import feature
- Ability to download entire campaign data to MS Excel, and
- Full text search from any page – which is something Google could do better in AdWords.