AccuraCast advises the world’s largest enterprises on strategies to improve marketing performance in a future without third-party cookies, and traditional performance tracking mechanisms. We are looking for the smartest, sharpest minds to join our team and shape the future of digital performance measurement. The ideal candidate will…
- Have hands-on expertise in marketing performance reporting and data operations
- Be able to identify patterns and anomalies in datasets easily
- Have a very good grasp of collecting, processing and analysing large scale media data.
- Understand data infrastructure and data operations.
You will provide deep expertise in shaping marketing data strategies. You will help clients migrate from Universal Analytics to GA4, implement advanced GTM (Google Tag Manager) solutions including data layer setup, configure data structures and pipelines for our clients, as well as customise their platforms with client data or technology. This will include:
- Data Pipelines design & delivery
- Consult on marketing analytics solutions
- Deployment and maintenance
- Marketing data flow planning
- Training clients to optimise use of Analytics data
Development of new data-driven marketing capabilities will be an integral part of your responsibilities. You will also help define and design highly accessible and actionable media and sales information and insights (reports) for executives of all levels to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and gather insights on their marketing performance. This will include:
- Dashboard design, build and maintenance
- Working with systems such as Google Data Studio, Adobe Experience Cloud, Tableau & Power BI
You will use knowledge of analytics solutions, tools and data platforms to scope, deliver and optimize client solutions to the highest standards.