Experienced SEO specialists skilled at auditing, optimising, and growing organic search presence for enterprise, ecommerce, sports, and finance brands invited to take the next step in your career with a fast-growing, well-respected, and ground-breaking agency.
You will work on all aspects of SEO from on-page content optimisation to digital PR, and keep up with new SEO tools and techniques to grow traffic, sales and inbound lead volumes. Job duties will include:
- SEO strategy definition
- Technical on page audits – analysis, recommendations and implementations
- Auditing website copy and suggesting optimisations
- Occasionally writing copy for service pages and blogs / news content
- Keeping abreast of SEO trends and algorithm updates
- Analysing data and performing effective keyword and competitor research
- Writing interesting articles, to be used on the agency website
- Representing the agency at industry events
- Building relationships with industry press, bloggers and news sites to promote our brand, our research, and our content to industry influencers and publications
The position opens up a lot of opportunities to improve your knowledge of Google Search, Map Search, Shopping Search, News Search and video content optimisation.
The contract will include a 3 month probation period.
- Provide technical and marketing SEO consulting
- Training client in-house marketing & PR teams
- Grow client organic search traffic by 20% per year
- Reach client KPI targets (traffic, keyword rankings, SERP presence)
- Maintain 95% client retention rate
- Represent AccuraCast at important SEO conferences.