Dutch Digital Marketing Executive
If you’re a Dutch speaker with a flair for marketing, this position offers the perfect opportunity to launch a career with an agency in the most exciting and fastest growing field of technology and marketing – Social Media and Search Engine Marketing.
You will manage Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads accounts, analyse results, identify areas of improvement, optimise campaign performance, create social media updates, and manage online marketing tasks for live client projects.
Job duties will also include writing concise and professional ad copy and social media posts, optimising pay per click bids and budgets, analysing keyword, ad, audience, and site performance data, and identifying opportunities to help our clients achieve their goals. You will also be able to continually identify new avenues to promote our clients’ brands.
Your work in this position will contribute to the process of promoting our clients’ websites by developing strategic relationships with other site owners. To this effect, researching trends, blogging, article writing, social networking, and email marketing will be part of your activities.
Vast volumes of data are available for all clients, and the ideal candidate will thrive on working with Big Data to analyse performance, segment markets, and identify trends / opportunities. You will also bring strong writing and communications skills to the job, as well as ruthless attention to detail.
You will join a small team, and be expected to learn quickly whilst on the job. You should be already savvy when it comes to using internet technologies.
The position opens up a lot of opportunities to improve your knowledge of Google Search, Display, and Video marketing using AdWords, programmatic advertising, as well as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent, native-level written English (copy writing skills will be tested)
- Native-level fluency of Dutch (copy writing skills will be tested)
- Extreme attention to detail
Additional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Candidates with a Marketing specialisation
- Photoshop / InDesign expertise
- Passed the Google AdWords exams
- PPC and Facebook ads management experience
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of landing page testing platforms
- Ability to speak more than one Western / Northern European language.
- Start by emailing your CV to jobs (at) accuracast (dot) com
- Follow us on social media for updates