Ad Performance Plateaus Beyond 5
Up to 80% of the overall potential impact on Ad Recall and Brand Awareness occurs within the first 2 exposures per week of a social media marketing campaign.
As you can see in the graph above, incremental ad recall and awareness start flattening after the 4th impression, and we often see performance dropping after the 6th impression of the same creative on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
What this means for you:
- Test at least 3 creative variations at a time for any given audience.
- Refresh content when frequency of views crosses 6.
- Lead with high quality, engaging creative assets.
- Adapt your messaging to match customer journey stages.
- Talk to us about Social Media best practices