Your customer journey starts long before intent
People who discover new brands, products and services online, typically do so on search, ecommerce sites, social networks and brand website. The infinite choice created by technology necessitates standing out from a (rather large) crowd. Discovery commerce helps your products and services find customers most likely to buy them.
- 74% of discovery happens on Facebook platforms
- 55% of discovery happens on Search
- People who search are typically shown between 10 and 20 different alternatives
- Doubling the number of choices has often been found to reduce the likelihood of purchase by 25%-45% in different experiments
- For people, discovery commerce feels simpler
- For business, discovery commerce presents great opportunity, and an alternative way to attract new customers.