Your customer journey starts long before intent
People who discover new brands, products and services online, typically do so on search, e-commerce sites, social networks and brand website. The infinite choice created by technology necessitates standing out from a (rather large) crowd. Discovery commerce helps your products and services find customers most likely to buy them.
- 74% of discovery happens on Facebook platforms
- 55% of discovery happens on Search
- People who search are typically shown between 10 and 20 different alternatives
- Doubling the number of choices has often been found to reduce the likelihood of purchase by 25%-45% in different experiments
- For people, discovery commerce feels simpler
- For business, discovery commerce presents great opportunity, and an alternative way to attract new customers.